Homeowner's Guide (PDF)
The Homeowner's Guide is an excellent home staging resource to make your house STAND OUT from the rest! Leave it on the entry table or kitchen island so potential buyers can learn more about your home and neighborhood!
Then, when you sell your house, leave the Homeowner's Guide for the new owner!
What's In The Homeowner's Guide?
- Binder Cover
- Spine Insert
- Divider Tab Inserts For AVERY 11907 Dividers
- Hello Page - To share highlights of your home and neighborhood.
- About This Home Cover Page
- Welcome Letter Template - Write a letter to potential home buyers to let them know a little about your family!
- House 411
- Home Maintenance
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Utility Costs Cover Page
- Electric & Gas
- Neighborhood Report Cover Page
- Hello - Tell potential buyers a little bit about your neighborhood.
- Places To Eat
- Places To Shop
- Places To Worship
- Walking Trails & Parks
- House Hunting Checklist Cover Page
- House Hunting Checklist
- After You Sell Your Home Cover Page
- Welcome Home Letter Template - To write a personalized letter to your new home buyer!
- House 411 - With information only the home buyer should receive.
- Paint Colors
Stuff You Need To Know
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
The Homeowner's Guide is for personal use only.
>>> Due to the digital nature of this item, there are no refunds.